China Visa Beijing: Turn your F Visa into Z Visa

China Visa Beijing: Turn Your F-Visa into a Z-Visa


The bane of any foreigner’s life in China is getting their visa sorted out.
One encounters many inconveniences requiring maximum patience and countless headaches.

If you are currently suffering from VRSS (Visa Related Stress Syndrome) and need some help then I may be of some assistance.
This includes converting your annoying F Visa into a Z visa and also sorting an Experts Certificate if you are over 60.



Categories: 09 - About Teaching in China, 10 - Visas in Chiina

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: